For some strange but fabulous reason, I got off work at 5 tonight. So, for the first time since I started working at Costco, I was able to actually do something at a 'normal' hour. A couple weeks ago, Jordan messaged me on the fb and asked me if Dusty and I could come for a surprise party for Cindy. We couldn't miss Cindy finally turning legal so we went down for it. Since I got off at 5 we thought that we'd have time to hit up our favorits gluten-free pizza place in Provo, but unfortunately it was packed so we decided to go to a weird looking mexican restaurant that is around the corner from our old apartment. I was super nervous about eating there but in the end, it was pretty good <3. After that we went to Cindy's surprise party and ate more fabulous food and played Black Jack. It was a super fun party and I wish we could have stayed longer. Before we went back to Salt Lake, we stopped by Liz and Brad's house to see them an new baby Sarah. She was so cute and I wish we could have stayed longer but we needed to bet back home.

Our delicious looking ghetto mexican food!
Dusty loving his chocolate mole
The light fixtures were painted pink so the lighting looks a little funny
Dusty, Me, Cindy & Jordan
Me and the birthday girl!
Dusty and I playing Black Jack
so cute! you have no idea how much it means to me that you guys made the trip down here for me. we miss you & love seeing you guys. wish it was more often!
ReplyDelete